7 Reasons Why You Can Participate
1. It's true that your school districts take fieldtrips to cinemas,
recreational parks, restaurants, chorus activities and other
non-curricular related events.
2. Equal Access Act provides protection from indifference,
hostility, and access to equality for teachers, clubs, and
students to utilize a JFJ fieldtrip.
3. Bible clubs are to be treated equally as Key clubs, Service
clubs, Chess clubs, etc
4. History, Science, Choir and other classes can utilize this
extra curricular activity as a learning experience for an
objective, alternative, and comparative viewpoint.
5. All fieldtrips are voluntary. This principal opens the door
for parents to be a determining factor in attendance for field
trips. This eliminates discrimination based on content,
because parents sign permission slips for them to attend.
6. Attendance doesn't imply endorsement. Teachers can
attend an event location and not be in agreement with
others policies or procedures. Field Trips are for students
to have an alternative, comparative viewpoint to draw their
own conclusions. THIS IS EQUAL AND FAIR EDUCATION1!!
7. Performing classes such as art, dance, speech, and choir can
attend to perform or compete. To discriminate unfairly
against our students and educators as to where they can
perform would be viewpoint discrimination which is
protected by the establishment clause.
J U S T F O R J E S U S.tv